Meet the Team
Get to know our team of lending experts on mortgage financing. Whether it’s a VA loan, a Non-QM mortgage, or an innovative refinancing solution you’re looking for, our team of professionals is here to help you find the financial tools to help you achieve your goals.
Loan Processing Assistants
How Do You Structure a Mortgage Team?
At Griffin Funding, our mortgage team is structured to optimize the lending experience for clients. Different lending organizations, banks, and credit unions often have different organizational charts that best suit their needs. However, at Griffin Funding, we prioritize an organizational structure that’s built to cater to our clients. No more questions about who to ask for help on a mortgage-related question; our team of lending experts is structured so that clients never feel that they’re in the dark. Scroll through our team and find the loan officer or account manager who you feel can help you with your lending needs—then feel free to contact us to start your application process. Or, simply start your application online for a streamlined and intuitive approach to home buying and financing.
What are the Different Departments?
Our mortgage team is structured to help our organization operate as efficiently and innovatively as possible. We have dedicated teams built to help connect our clients with industry-leading tools and expertise, so you can always rely on us for whatever your mortgage needs may be. Our teams include:
- The Executive Team: The leaders of our organization are lending experts in the mortgage and lending industry, with decades of combined experience. When it comes to making business-savvy decisions about the direction of Griffin Funding, the executive team has the know-how.
- The Loan Officers: BeforeWhen you take out a loan with Griffin Funding, our team of licensed loan officers will be there to help guide you through different loan optionsthe process and ensure that you have the tools you need to feel secure in your financing decision. They are also there throughout the loan process to ensure that you understand the terms of your loan, what your monthly payments are, and how you can stay on track with your repayment schedule. We train our Loan Officers not to be salespeople but rather advisors and financial experts who are looking out for your best interests.
- Account Managers: For all things account-related, you can rely on our team of dedicated account managers to help. Your account manager is your point of contact throughout the mortgage process. The account manager is there to help you every step of the way from initial disclosures, helping gather supporting documents, answering questions, and keeping you updated all the way until your loan closes. Our team of account managers are compensated based on client satisfaction and strive to provide white-glove 5-star service.
Not sure which department to reach out to? Use our helpful Contact Us page—we’ll be happy to direct you to the department or individual who can help answer your mortgage questions.
Why Work with Griffin Funding?
Griffin Funding is a trusted mortgage lender with a mission to provide high-quality financing to our clients across the US. We offer a diverse array of loans at competitive rates that are built to help a wide range of borrowers find the financing they need to make their home-buying dreams a reality.
Our Financing Options
One reason many clients choose Griffin Funding is the large number of mortgage options that we offer. Our options include:
- VA Loans: VA loans are one of our specialties. We are proud to work with honored service members and connect them with the VA-backed financing they need. We are grateful for veterans’ service, and are honored to provide them with a range of VA loan options to purchase, build, or refinance their home.
- Traditional Loans: For non-veteran borrowers, we offer several different conventional loan options built to help clients from diverse financial profiles get connected with the right mortgage solution to purchase a home. These include fixed-rate and other conventional loans, adjustable-rate mortgages, jumbo loans, FHA and USDA loans, loans for first-time home buyers, and more.
- Non-QM Loans: Not everyone has the perfect financial past or can document their income on their tax returns. We believe that even those who may have struggled financially in the past deserve to be connected with high-quality mortgage financing. Our selection of non-QM mortgage loan options is great for borrowers in a variety of circumstances—including those who are self-employed, retired, real estate investors, or have a low credit score. Speak with one of our representatives to find out more about these unique and innovative financing solutions.
Where We Lend
We lend in many states across the US. See if there’s an office near you!
Griffin Funding currently operates in the following US states:
We offer helpful resources that can provide clients with the information they need to make a smart informed decision that they feel comfortable and confident in. Our blog contains information on many different mortgage-related topics, as well as exciting news about our team and the company as a whole. Browse our posts to find out more about the financing options we offer and research which solution may be right for you. Curious to learn more about our company and our mission? Check out our About Us page, or read more about our Lending Process.
Contact Our Team Today
Our team is happy to help you in your quest to find the right financing for your home-buying or investment goals. Contact us today, our lending specialists are always eager to answer questions and help you through the home loan process. We are also proud to serve our veterans. If you are a veteran or active duty service member looking to purchase a home, reach out to our team. Based in San Diego, CA, we have close ties with veterans and service members, and are always available to talk through options that are built specifically for our nation’s heroes.