Areas We Serve
Griffin Funding provides loans to individuals across the state of Wisconsin. Some of the areas we serve include:
- Green Bay
- Eau Claire
Types of Mortgage Loans Available in Wisconsin
At Griffin Funding, we offer a variety of home Wisconsin home loans to those seeking out financing. Here are the traditional Wisconsin mortgage loans that Griffin Funding offers:
- Conventional Loans – These types of mortgage loans include fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, jumbo loans, and investment property loans.
- First-Time Home Buyer Loans – These types of loans are ideal for first-time home buyers who are looking to pay as little as 3.5% down.
- USDA Loans – USDA loans are for individuals with a minimum credit score of 600 who wish to purchase a property that is located in a rural area.
- Reverse Mortgage – A reverse mortgage allows borrowers who are 62 years of age or older to tap into their home’s equity and receive payments to fund their retirement.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage – An adjustable-rate mortgage allows borrowers to pay a fixed interest-rate for a set period of time. Once this period of time is over, your rate is adjusted based on market indexes, meaning it can either go down or up.
Non-QM Mortgages in Wisconsin
If you’re seeking a non-traditional mortgage, then you’ve come to the right place, as Griffin Funding offers several Non-QM mortgage loans in Wisconsin. Here is an overview of the Non-QM loans offered by Griffin Funding.
- Asset-Based Loans – Asset-based loans allow you to qualify for a home mortgage based on the value of the assets that you own. This type of loan allows individuals to tap into the equity of their valuable assets and secure financing regardless of their income.
- Bank Statement Loans – Bank statement loans allow potential borrowers to qualify for a loan based solely off their bank statements, credit score, and down payment/equity. If you have money in the bank but can’t qualify for a traditional mortgage using your tax returns or pay stubs, then a bank statement loan in Wisconsin may be for you.
- Jumbo Loan with 10% Down – If you’re interested in purchasing a home that costs more than $1 million, you can use a jumbo loan. A jumbo loan allows borrowers to bypass the loan limits typically placed on traditional mortgages, enabling you to access large amounts of financing.
- DSCR No Income Mortgage – With a DSCR mortgage loan in Wisconsin, real estate investors can qualify for financing based on the projected income generated by existing rental properties.
- Recent Credit Event Loans – If you have had trouble with credit in the past, then recent credit event home loan in Wisconsin may be able to help. Recent credit event loans cater to those with poor credit scores who may not be able to qualify for other types of financing.
- Interest-Only Loans – Interest-only loans allow the borrowers to pay down only the interest of their loan for a set period of time. This allows homeowners to avoid paying down the principal amount of the loan for a few years to maximize cash flow.
- Foreign National Loans – These mortgage loans in Wisconsin cater to individuals who aren’t currently U.S. citizens, yet want to purchase a home in the United States.
How to Apply for a Home Loan in Wisconsin
Applying for a home loan in Wisconsin is straightforward when you work with Griffin Funding. At Griffin Funding, we pride ourselves on offering an easy, streamlined application process.
The first step in applying for a Wisconsin home loan is to meet with a loan officer, either in person or by phone, in order to discuss the financing product that works best for your needs. Our loan officers will explain the different financing options available to you and walk you through the application process.
Next, you will complete an application and lock in your interest rate. After that, you will be instructed to provide copies of requested information, then your loan request will be reviewed by underwriters. Once the underwriters give notice, your home will be appraised and inspected for pests. Then you will receive official approval before closing and funding the loan.
What Is the Average Mortgage in Wisconsin?
As of the beginning of 2022, the average median home price in Wisconsin is $231,000. However, home prices and mortgage amounts will vary based on various factors such as the type of loan you get, the home’s location, and economic conditions.
Wisconsin Mortgage Rates
As of the beginning of October 2022, Wisconsin mortgage rates are 7.03% for a 30-year fixed mortgage and 6.18% for a 15-year fixed mortgage. However, mortgage rates constantly change and ultimately depend on factors such as loan type, credit score, income level, and more. Reach out to Griffin Funding to get more information on the latest Wisconsin mortgage rates.
Apply for a Mortgage Loan in Wisconsin
If you’re prepared to finally become the homeowner that you’ve always wanted to be, then apply for a mortgage loan in Wisconsin. Contact Griffin Funding today in order to apply for one of the many Wisconsin home loans that we offer. As one of Wisconsin’s top mortgage lenders, we pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, flexible terms, and competitive rates.