Personally Identifiable Information
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Website and our services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- It is also possible that we may collect personally identifiable information about you from sources other than you, such as through use of tools on our site, other users of our products and services and our business partners.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
- Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. While you use this Website, we may collect details of your visits to this Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, the resources that you access, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
- Collection with Cookies. “Cookies” are pieces of information that a Website sends to your computer while you are viewing a Website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Website may be restricted.
- Collection with Web beacons. “Web beacons” are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a Website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a Website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Website.
How Is Your Information Used?
We may use non-personally identifiable information collected from visitors to conduct reviews of our Website, to guide decisions about the development of our Website and to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors. We may also use such information to identify, on an aggregate basis, general trends that may, for example, assist us in determining which products our web visitors are in need of.
We may use personally identifiable information collected from visitors for any of the following purposes: (1) to answer visitors’ questions, (2) to provide services, newsletters, and other information that visitors specifically request or register for through our Website, (3) to develop and improve our services, (4) to protect the security and integrity of our services, or (5) for internal business purposes.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Confirm and complete transactions requested by you;
- Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Protect the security and integrity of this Website;
- Understand and anticipate your needs, preferences and ability to use site efficiently;
- Ensure this Website is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising and content) and help us better understand your use of this Website;
- Provide administrative communications to you;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Conduct internal reviews of this Website and administer this Website’s systems;
- Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
If you do not want your personally identifiable information shared as described above, then you should not submit a Request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Email Offers from Us: If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email.
At some point, we may merge with or be acquired by another company. When that happens, then we may disclose to them the information you have provided to us, in which case we will request them to abide by this policy. We may also disclose some information to a potential acquirer, although such disclosure would be subject to restrictions on use. We specifically and expressly reserve the right to disclose, lease, sell, assign or transfer your personally identifiable information collected through this Website, and any of its databases, together with any personally identifiable information contained in such data bases, to third parties in connection with a Business Transfer. A “Business Transfer” means a sale, acquisition, merger, consolidation, reorganization, bankruptcy or other corporate change involving us and/or our affiliates, even if the Business Transfer is only being contemplated and regardless of whether the Business Transfer relates to a part or a whole of our business.
Third Party Website Links
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of visitors’ personally identifiable information.
Although we strive to maintain the highest standards of privacy, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information visitors transmit to us and visitors do so at their own risk.