The Latest: 2021 Press Releases & News
We’re very excited to show what we accomplished in the last year, especially with expansion into the new territories including Coronado, CA and the states of Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, and Virginia. Griffin Funding saw massive growth over the last year making the list of the fastest-growing housing companies.
William Lyons, our President and CEO, attributes it to his team. “We focus on being talent-driven and team-first. Human capital is our No. 1 asset next to our loyal client base. Some mortgage companies get stuck in the trap of focusing on growth first and talent second. If you can focus on talent first, then the growth will be more natural and less forced.”
Here are some releases and articles that were written about us just in 2021 alone:
- Wall Street Journal: New Appetite for Mortgage Bonds That Sidestep Fannie & Freddie Aug 23, 2021
- HousingWire: The Fastest Growing Companies in Housing Aug 20, 2021
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Opens New Mortgage Branch in Coronado June 3, 2021
- PR Web: Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021 May 12, 2021
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Expands Territory to Georgia Apr 9, 2021
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Reinstates Non-Qualified Mortgage Loans Apr 7, 2021
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Expands Territory to Montana Mar 5, 2021
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Expands Territory to Maryland Mar 1, 2021
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Promotes Evan Kidwell to Chief Operating Officer Feb 22, 2021
Mortgage Lending News
The past few years have been eventful for Griffin Funding. There’s been a lot of growth for us, from expanding the areas we serve to the types of mortgage products we offer—including jumbo loans and options for self-employed borrowers.
Read more about what we’ve been up to the last few years and how we’ve grown with these mortgage press releases and articles:
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Now Offering Jumbo Loans Nov 9, 2020
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Expands Territory to Tennessee Oct 30, 2020
- HousingWire: 2020 Vanguards – Griffin Funding’s CEO named top 50 executives in housing Oct 1, 2020
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Expands Territory to Florida Dec 30, 2019
- PRNewswire: Griffin Funding Expands Product Offerings to Serve Self-Employed Oct 30, 2018
- Housingwire: Inc. Magazine names fastest-growing mortgage companies Aug 17, 2018
- Inc 5000: Griffin Funding is the 693rd fastest growing company in the nation Aug 15, 2018
- San Diego Business Journal: 41st fastest growing company in San Diego July 19, 2018
- Forbes: Meet The CEO Running The Nation’s Fastest Growing Mortgage Tech Company Nov 30, 2017
- Housingwire: How Griffin Funding wins over new talent Oct 24, 2017
- Inc 500: Griffin Funding is the 83rd fastest growing company in the nation Sept 1, 2017
- Housingwire: Inc. 500: The #1 fastest growing company in mortgage finance Aug 16, 2017
- San Diego Business Journal: The #1 fastest growing company in San Diego July 24, 2017
- PR Web: Bill Lyons Accepted into Forbes Real Estate Council June 6, 2017
- PR Web: Griffin Funding Expands Territory to Arizona Feb 21, 2017
We strive to educate people about mortgages and try to provide insight on mortgage tips and housing trends. If you would like to learn more about the industry or what we do, we’ve gathered an array of articles that we have provided our expertise on. If you’d like an insider perspective on the challenges currently affecting the housing and mortgage industries, we have a few informative articles for you.
Have a question about where the hot market is to buy a new house? What about how tech is disrupting the housing buying market? Do you wonder about what we predict the future of housing is going to be? We weigh in on these topics and more in the articles below.
- Forbes: Moving Away From The Big Cities Is Not A New Trend, It’s An Ongoing Shift Sept 15, 2020
- CreditUnionTimes: Why Millennials Should Embrace Homeownership Despite Student Loan Debt Jan 11, 2019
- Forbes: The Future Of Tech In Homebuying: Could Borrowers Really Close On A Mortgage In One Day? Jan 8, 2019
- CreditUnionTimes: How Lenders Can Service Borrowers With Low Credit Scores Dec 18, 2018
- Forbes: Three Predictions For The Future of Real Estate Tech Dec 10, 2018
- MReport: 3 Tech Trends That Will Drive Mortgage Lending Dec 7, 2018
- Realty Biz News: How All Real Estate Transactions Will Move Online in Three Years Dec 5, 2018
- Inman News: 3 ways consumer-friendly digital tools have empowered the average buyer Nov 29, 2018
- Forbes: How To Help Gig Workers Qualify For A Mortgage Nov 20, 2018
- Huffington Post: Why Mortgage Tech is the Future of Real Estate Innovation Oct 27, 2017
- Forbes: This Real Estate Startup Is Exploiting Zillow And Airbnb’s Blind Spot Mar 30, 2017
More About Griffin Funding
Griffin Funding is a seasoned mortgage company that specializes in VA loans, self-employed bank statement loans, and DSCR real estate investors loans. Our team is made up of highly experienced and are experts in the field.
Offering white-glove, five-star customer service, and competitive interest rates are two priorities we always strive for. Our goal is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity, and competence while providing borrowers with a home loan personalized to their specific financial situation. We are rapidly growing—now operating in 14 states and counting— and look forward to bringing flexible, customized mortgage products to more borrowers in the future.
Learn more about Griffin Funding and our mission to be a leading mortgage lender.
Get in Touch with Us
If you have any questions or want to follow up with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
You can reach us by calling us at (855) 394-8288 or (855) 651-2871.
Mortgage Loan Resource Center
If you’ve found any of these articles helpful or had a question that you haven’t been able to find the answer to, the Griffin Funding blog has educational resources on a plethora of mortgage topics.