Under the Physician Loan Program, student loans that will are deferred for a minimum of 12 months after the closing date may be excluded from your monthly debt to income ratio. Future earning potential may also be factored into the application, allowing you to qualify for higher loan amounts.
Griffin Funding Doctor Loan Program Highlights:
- Newly licensed Medical Residents may be eligible
- Existing Physicians/Doctors, Dentists, Oral Surgeons practicing less than 1 year may be eligible
- Future/projected Income may be considered under certain circumstances (new home purchase only)
- Minimum 720 credit score required
- 30-Year Fixed and 7/1 ARM available
- Low down payment options
- Single family primary residences only
You’ve worked hard to achieve success and you deserve a program to fit your needs. For more information about this program or the variety of products and specials we offer, contact your Griffin Funding Loan Officer today.